Thursday, October 22, 2020

Coming Soon: Updated Friends Feature!

We asked players a little while ago how you'd like to see the friends feature improved and the overwhelming vote was to get the ability to find and add your friends.

You're smarter than us. How did we not include this? This is why your feedback matters!

We're working on upgrading a lot of features in Poptropica based on your feedback (and yes, we're still converting islands) but we knew this one is important.

So this is a little sneak peek at what's to come for you and your friends.

Want to know more about updates to Poptropica? Be sure to check the blog for regular updates!

34 comments:

1. OMG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS! Aside from having the old islands converted to haxe, I hope that costumizer will be back as well. Thank you for this!

ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy Devs, So I am what we can consider "a veteran" of Poptropica, I've been playing since the good ol' days. I really want to play the new zomberry quest, but I cannot log in on the haxe version. What should I do?

Replies
    1. poptropica name (silver)October 22, 2020 at 5:27 PM

GO TO THE FORMAT LOADER

3. Can we type in the username of the person that we want to add? I want you guys to bring that back!

4. poptropica name (silver)October 22, 2020 at 11:02 AM

can we delete friends

5. poptropica name (silver)October 22, 2020 at 11:05 AM

poptropica is the best game ever

Replies
    1. There is obviously no better game in the universe to play other than poptropica. The creators are smart, logical, and care about the players. Go poptropica!

PS Also Go Hemlock Haunts! Can you make it so we can watch the Hemlock Haunts, Dos Cactos, River City Rodents, and Poptropica Paddlefish play?! And maybe add some like Arturus knights or the booga bay sharks?! You're awesome!

2. I couldn't agree more, White Fox. Poptropica rules!

3. poptropica name (silver)October 23, 2020 at 3:32 PM

all hail poptropica

4. The made up Poptropica Anthem: Oh Poptropicaaaaa. Oh poptropicaaaaaa. How we love you so muuuuuuch. You are the mother of all games and we will for ever love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

6. Sounds great! Adding friends is an integral part of a friend's system, while you're in the process of modifying the friends list adding back the personality quizzes along with the tribes would be great! Maybe being able to display three favorite items from the store or an island?

7. poptropica name (silver)October 22, 2020 at 3:57 PM

are they going to bring back to old islands

ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome but could you please find a way to transfer old accounts?

ReplyDelete
  9. Costumizer's not on HAXE? That's CRAZY! Poptropicon depends on it! We need the costumizer!

ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome you guys! Hey will home island seasons change on haxe like it did on flash? Because I went on a zillion islands putting together a witch costume and I do not want it to go to waste. My sister anna (you might know her as Shy popper) has a vampire queen outfit put together and I want to go trick or treating with her. yes we pretend we can trick or treat on home island don't make fun of me :D The lady with the caramel apples is real though. Can we have a resteraunt or even twin palms mall on home island.

ReplyDelete
  11. love how you are checking the comments no offense but sometimes it seems like you do not even check now I know you do though. thank you

12. poptropica name (silver)October 23, 2020 at 11:43 AM

IS THIS BLOG MADE FROM FLASH

ReplyDelete
  13. Yes!!!! I have been waiting for the return of the friend-searcher. Thank you!!!!

ReplyDelete
  14. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, im so exited!!!

ReplyDelete
  15. this is what the friend page needs. I am glad that poptropica finally added this

16. i hate the scorpion in mythology

ReplyDelete
  17. Is this from flash? Could you please make this on flash and no flash? Please.

Replies
    1. Don't worry. Faxe version is the transfer from flash to no flash.

18. Can you also bring back the friends' line? It has all of your friends, and if you want to see more, all you have to do is move your cursor to the left or right of the line. It's really cool, and I would highly appreciate it if you'd bring it back PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

ReplyDelete
  19. SUPER! I was wondering tho, is this going to be on poptropica haxe or poptropica original? I play poptropica original=}

ReplyDelete
  20. perfect but can you put a chat with your friends hat would be awsome and can we search to be friend I wil look and see if you did the update and added what I asked bt its okay if you don't

ReplyDelete
  21. Can you make it to where you can play islands with your friends and invite them to your clubhouse!

ReplyDelete
  22. Can you bring back the personality quizzes and bring the costume closet and the photo booth and make the rest of the costume closet avabile to nonmembers,pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank You!

23. can you update realms to have
    villagers, more materiel and buildable creatures please.

ReplyDelete
  24. About the Friend's List, what happened to POP Quizzes?

25. And Make The Closet So You Can Customize Every Poptropica Costume Part

ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think...